Open Enrollment for the 2019-2020 Plan year will begin August 8, 2019 and end September 6, 2019. Effective date of coverage is October 1, 2019.
Health Benefits Summary
The Division offers a comprehensive health benefits program through The Local Choice, managed by the Virginia Department of Human Resources. The program includes Health Insurance, administered by Anthem, Blue Cross and Blue Shield; Dental Insurance, administered by Delta Dental; Vision Insurance, administered by Blue View Vision; and, Prescription Drug coverage through IngenioRX. Special Programs such as Employee Assistance, Future Moms and Live Health Online are included with the health plans. Eligible employees may select from 3 plans and 4 levels of coverage.
- Health, Vision (Blue View) and Prescription Drugs (Ingenio Rx) insurance administered by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue shield
- Plans offered for PY2020
- Key Advantage 250
- Key Advantage 500
- High Deductible Health Plan
- Dental Insurance administered by Delta Dental
- Flexible Spending accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Humana Vision Insurance
- Aflac Accident Insurance
- Aflac Hospital Indemnity Insurance (see attached for PY2020 changes)
- Aflac Critical Illness Insurance
- Allstate Cancer Insurance
- American United Life Short- and Long-term Disability
- Texas Life – Whole Life
Stand-alone dental plan for employees who do not wish to enroll in the health insurance.
Please watch for updates on our Employee Benefits page of the Caroline County Public Schools website.
Please email Vicki Morrow if you have any questions.